The LTC team is highly experienced in providing bespoke consultancy and training for a wide range of clients including multi-academy trusts, governing bodies, school leadership teams and local authorities.
Specialist areas include:
- Curriculum review: intent, implementation and impact
- School improvement and self-evaluation
- Using data effectively
“You managed to get to the heart of our very large organisation in such a relatively short period of time. You were very perceptive and your report reflects well the strengths of the school whilst giving us some very clear pointers for further questions and developments.”
Sally Lees, Principal, Homewood School and Sixth Form Centre
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does your setting’s context influence the curriculum?
- Is the curriculum ethos evident throughout the organisation?
- To what extent is the ethos fulfilled?
We know that the curriculum is fundamental in ensuring that children and young people are successful now and in the future, and that curriculum content is dependent on context.
Using an appreciative enquiry approach, this curriculum review identifies to what extent an organisation’s curriculum intent is supported through its implementation and evidenced in its impact.
The review provides valuable lines of enquiry for further analysis, reflection and development. The process is designed to support school leaders in evaluating their curriculum in the light of the broadening of Ofsted’s focus on the quality of education.
Reviews usually take place over one day (with verbal feedback) or two days (with a written report).
using data in your school
- Do you have effective data collection and analysis in your school?
- Do your systems and structures support pupil progress in a proactive way?
- How can you ensure data are accurate, systems are quick to turn around, and reduce workload for data managers, teachers and leadership?
We can offer support across any key stage and provide individual, bespoke training through:
- Short-term support to analyse your current systems and offer recommendations on how to develop better data usage;
- Mid-term support to implement systems to improve your data collection and analysis; or
- Long-term support to implement and train staff to develop an integrated data and pupil progress system.